Padi House @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara



Awww....I'm thrilled to finally meet my senior friend from primary school. I haven't actually seen them since a couple years back. They want to have a fun date and spend their birthday with me, so we finally get together. They still remember me as their junior, which is very touching. Thank you for thinking of me and inviting me to meet up. Anyway, I genuinely appreciate it, and words can't express how much. Absolutely, we are going to pick a restaurant where we can have a fantastic lunch and have a great conversation. To be honest, I've never dined at Padi House and this is my first time eating there. Even two of my senior friends had never tried before. So now is the perfect time to try their Padi House-prepared meals. it located at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.

Wow! Surprisingly, they have a diverse menu that includes Asian, Western, Desserts, and many more choices. So we can do whatever we want. I noticed that the majority of Padi House's customers are Malay. This restaurant is Halal-certified. You may bring a Muslim friend to lunch with you. According to Padi House's website, they have numerous outlets that you can find which is more convenient for you. You can check them out on their official website. The environment is ambitious, clean, and comfortable. 

We decided to dine outside at the Padi House. Thus, I took a look at the menu and decided on the western food this time, Grilled Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce, while my other friends chose their own foods, such as Cheese Baked Tomato Rice with Chicken and Cheese Baked Pesto Rice with Salmon. I never expected them to choose the same type of food containing cheese! We talk a lot while waiting for our meals, and it's a pleasure to spend time with them. To be honest, I wanted to eat good food, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I was very disappointed. The flavor of this dish is not bad, but it didn't really make an impression on me when I tasted it deeply. However, it is dependent on the individual's preference. It is somewhat pricey even for the price. Apart from that, my friends are quite happy with their meals. 

Overall, we feel quite satisfied and have a great time exploring new places. Without a doubt, they relished biting into the cake on their birthday. 

If you want to know more about Padi House, you can follow them on their Social Media as below:-





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us