Score Marathon 2023 @ Putrajaya

Awww...How quickly time passes. Score Marathon 2023 by AIA Vitality has just celebrated its tenth anniversary. Thus, after three years, my good friends and I were able to participate in the Score Marathon, which would take place on August 13, 2023 in Putrajaya. Unfortunately, one of my good friends will be unable to join us due to an appointment on the same day. Absolutely, my good friends and I are Score Marathon fans, and I must not miss it because it is one of my favourite events whenever I check the latest Score Marathon updates when they organise the Score Marathon every year. So I'm looking forward to seeing Score Marathon 2024. 

I'm excited to share my experience and exploration of participating in the special event, particularly the Score Marathon's 10th Anniversary journey last August. I feel good when I see the environment and vibes, and as I expected, many runners love to participate in this event. Wow! Because the theme of the t-shirt is pink, it brightens the environment and exudes energy and excitement. However, I would prefer if they could provide t-shirts with our names printed on them, as they did for the previous marathon. It feels fantastic to see our name printed. 

We conquered the beautiful structures surrounding Putrajaya. There are various routes available, including 42KM, 21KM, 10KM, and 5KM. Therefore, while waiting for the flag time to be announced, I explored the booth for a while. Finally, we finished our 5K run, and I'm relieved that my legs are fine. Anyway, I'm even more excited now that I've spotted Datuk Nicol Ann and managed to get a photo with her. Thank you for the meaningful moment. 

What's interesting is that the medal is quite unique and fantastic. They presented the first one-of-a-kind eco-friendly medal made of metal and recycled plastic. I was surprised to see such a beautiful medal, and everyone else was impressed and liked it as well. I noticed that the Score Marathon has a lot of sponsors and has improved significantly over the previous year. Every year, it is better. Many runners were entertained after completing the routes. Some of them enjoyed participating in the booth activities in order to get the rewards and many more. Even I had a good time exploring the various booth sponsors. 

In addition, there is a special background booth that attracts the attention of all runners. What do you think? Every runner's name is written in the background. Obviously, I am excited when I see my name and a photo of myself on it. Most of us enjoyed taking photos of the photobooth surroundings as well.  Furthermore, Score Marathon presented the prize for the runners who won the race categories. 

Anyway, my good friend and I were thrilled to be able to participate in this marathon. It was the best marathon and environment vibes I've ever experienced. Looking forward to seeing Score Marathon 2024. Thank you to the Score Team for organising such an amazing event. 

If you want to participate in this marathon, keep an eye on their Facebook page for the most recent updates. The link is https://www.facebook.com/scoremarathon



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us