Pure Heart Vegetarian Restaurant @ Jalan Ipoh, KL


What a fantastic day! My family and I dined at one of the town's best and most popular vegetarian restaurants. Because we enjoy eating vegetarian food. Fortunately, it is not far from my house. To be honest, this is my first time dining there for lunch, and we arrive around 10 minutes before they open their business hours. When they first opened their doors, When they first opened their doors, there were already a lot of people queuing. The restaurant is called 心灵之素 Pure Heart Vegetarian and is located in Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur.

1st floor

I was surprised to see that many waiters and workers began their duties and were strict about following SOP since the pandemic era. Therefore, the surroundings are pleasant and clean. This restaurant has two floors to accommodate customers. I was only able to capture the first floor of the surrounding area because I was unable to take photos on the ground floor. When I see their brilliant idea, I am in awe. Guess what? The menu was placed inside the table. Opss Sorry, I forgot to take a picture. Therefore, I am unable to show you what it looks like. You must visit and have your own experiences there. No wonder this restaurant insists on cleanliness and convenience, and we don't need to touch and flip through the menu in a real book. We just see it on the table and need to scan QR Code we want to eat and hand it to the waiters. Even all waiters wear quality masks, gloves, and a disposable cap.

They serve a wide range of meals, including rice, noodles, snacks, vegetables, desserts, and drinks. Anyway, we chose seven different meals to share. After a few minutes of waiting, the first meal, Healthy Salad Popiah, was served, which consisted solely of vegetables. The taste was just fine and healthy. Mee Mamak is the next meal (RM 10.40). It has a dark mee and comes with a few vegetables because of the thick soy sauce, and the taste is quite good, especially when dipped in lime, although it is not authentic Mee Mamak.

What a funny thing! When another meal was served, I wondered what it was. Oh, it is a Portuguese Style Fried Oyster Mushroom(RM9.50) Because there was so much sauce atop and covering this oyster mushroom, I couldn't identify it at first. However, once we tasted it, the crispy mushroom absorbed the sauce and enhanced the flavor. Delicious!

In addition, there is Claypot Mushroom Rice (RM11.40). Despite having few ingredients, it has a pleasant taste. Although it is simple, it is delicious. Three additional meals are Honey BBQ Vegan Char Siew Rice (RM10.40), Bak Kut Teh with Rice (RM11.40), and Wantan Mee (RM10.40). I was genuinely impressed by these meals. When I tasted it, I was surprised. The taste was exactly like real. Awesome! It is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted even though they used vegetarian products. 

Besides that, my family and I also enjoyed eating here frequently. Thus, I have tried a wide range of dishes, including Pan Mee Soup, Yeung Chow Fried Rice, Special Vermicelli Soup, Signature Stir-Fried Egg Plant, Yam Rolls, Radish Cake, and many more. They are all incredibly tasty and delightful! By the way, I still want to try other dishes when I dine here next time. Because they have a wide variety of dishes. 

Photo credits to Pure Heart Vegetarian Website

In addition, they offer services such as delivery and take-out. You can check out at Click Here or browse the menu. Not only that, but they also sell frozen foods and products. You can buy it directly from them.

Overall, I really enjoy eating it with my family. When we dine there, it has become one of my favorite and regular restaurants for lunch or dinner nowadays. This restaurant is a must-visit for anyone who enjoys vegetarian cuisine or would like to give it a try. It also comes highly recommended.  Once you give it a try, I think you will like it. 

If you are interested, you can find them on Facebook Page on Facebook and follow their Instagram on Instagram Page

心灵之素 Pure Heart Vegetarian

No 41, Jalan Seri Utara 1,

Seri Utara, Off Jalan Ipoh,

68100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03- 6241 2910

Business Hour : Monday to Friday -11.00am to 3.00pm and 5.00pm to 9.00pm

                          Saturday to Sunday -11.00am to 9.00pm

                          Wednesday-CLOSED


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us