My 1st day, Guilin Trip


Yahoo!! I couldn't wait to travel to Guilin, China with my family at early morning! After I came back from my office, I had prepared all things which was needed to bring in my luggage. I was still exciting because travelling was one of my hobbies. Finally, my family and I had managed to pack our things in our luggages respectively. I was still awake before I slept! We need to wake up around 2.30am because we would leave to KLIA 2 which was started in 2 May 2014 and all low-cost carrier flight operations at LCCT were moved to KLIA 2 by May 9, 2014. It was the world's biggest low cost carrier terminal. First time we visited at KLIA 2.


Once we reached at Guilin airport, the van driver pick us up to the place which was located at West Street, Yangshuo City. We had lunch at there. First time we ate Chinese foods with side dishes which made by China. The popular food was Beer Fish. Beer Fish was a fresh fish caught from the clear water of Li River, with a delicate sauce, the fish tasted great with beer. Other than that, we ate other side dishes as well. 

After that, we went to Silver Cave by 3 km away from Yangshuo County. It was the biggest cave in Guilin. Silver Cave runs through 12 peaks and collected diverse stalactites that formed in different geologic ages. It was surprising that the stalactites inside the cave were spotlessly white and just look like glittering water pouring down from the Milky Way, so it was named Silver Cave.


Among dozens of sight spots inside the cave, the Waterfall of Snow Mountain, the Music Screen and the Yaochi Fairyland are appraised as "Three Nonsuches"; and the Buddha Sakyamuni Discussing Buddhist Sutras, the Universal Pearl Umbrella and the Sole Pillar Holding Up the Sky were considered to be "Three Jewels". The secret working of the nature world was perfectly revealed there and brings it the fame of World Cave Wonder.





It makes us impressed when see the inside the cave. It was very natural and very nice to see. We captured a lot of the beautiful scenes there. After that, we had a chance to visit Moon Hill was a popular tourist attraction and shoot us in front Moon Hill. Moon Hill was Yangshuo's icon.


At night, we enjoyed to view the performance, in a natural environment which was known as Impression Sanjie Liu. This was the world largest natural theater which utilized the waters of the Li River as its stage. The show lasts approximately 70 minutes and consisted of 7 episodes: the Prelude, Red Impression, Green Impression, Golden Impression, Blue Impression. A must performance to watch out! 



This was my 1st day trip so far. My family and I enjoyed to view few tourist attraction at Yangshuo, Guilin. I post my 2nd day trip next post. Please stay tune to read my next post. I wish you all happy great day.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Wow! Many beautiful colourful inside a big cave! I want go there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us