My cousin's graduation ceremony

What a great evening. Today was a special day for me. Sure? Of course, it was not mine. But it was a special day for my cousin. Wow wow! There was a lot of people who was attending at the corner of the hall of the hotel. I would like to say Congratulation to my cousin sister who had completed her diploma at college. So she would be graduated during this ceremony. It was a delight feeling for her and her family. Her family were proud of her included me as well. Time flies so fast. She had turned into a young lady already now after I knew her since she was baby. 



Anyways, this was my first time to attend the graduation ceremony at the evening because it was held from evening until night and it was a graduation dinner at the hall while I enjoyed to see her at the ceremony with her family. I was thankful to my aunt's family who invited me and my youngest bro attended my cousin's graduation ceremony at Sunway Putra Hotel.

There was a lot of people was very busy to take photo with their family and friends at that moments in order to have a sweet memory photo. Shooting photo was a common and a must thing especially those people love to keep a sweet memory photo. No surprise if there was a plenty of people take a selfie, take photo together or many more. 

A brochure was attracted me that I never seen before. It was a nice design which was a dinner set menu. During this ceremony, we enjoyed to eat 9 different dishes until we were full. It was an wonderful event I had ever. Finally, Congratulation to those people were graduated who deserved it after they studied hard in few years and make that their dreams came true. Clap Clap!! Let me share with you a good quote which was "Work Hard, Dream Big"!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us