In Bloom Enterprise


A sunny Sunday. My family and I had planning to visit my grandmother because we just want to know about her health status and just pay a her visit. Anyways, I just found out that she just slept and tired so much. What a surprise thing was I had a chance to see her cried when my mom feed her. She was just feeling exhausted so easily. It reminded me to accompany family which was a very important than others. Sadly, some people did not understand how much family was very important and could not described as I know. Mostly, she was just sleeping daily. my heart was a bit sad and touched when saw her condition and I unable to speak out but at least I saw her in real person. I was always praying that she recovered and stay good health always.

After that, we went to GM Klang Wholesale City located at Bandar Botanic Klang. First time we visited there. There was 5 stages in GM Wholesale City. That building was over 1.35 million sq.ft and more than 3000 individual shops. The shops offers a various of products which was fashion apparel, textiles, bags, timepieces, ladies accessories, footwear, spectacles, cosmetics, stationery, premium gifts, soft toys, electronic and electrical goods and services, hardware, building materials, educational products, packed food & beverage products, dried food, dried seafood, automobile accessories, machinery accessories and many others.



By the way, I would like to share about my cousin's shop which is IN BLOOM. The name comes from the idea that these brightly colored floral bag. Before opening IN BLOOM, a wide variety of flower shop owners themselves love the items, but also with a kind of cloth bag has more than five years. To want this love to buy a bag of joy but also to share, so the owner of this home bag shop named "blooming flower IN BLOOM", I hope you put the IN BLOOM bag, like carrying bright, there is life, the flowers are in full bloom as outstanding temperament appeared in front of everyone. 







Once we reached there, I figured out that many Malays would love to shopping around this wholesale city. I guessed that most of the product's price could be considered as cheap and reasonable. No doubt, they could buy a lot of items because everything could be discovered at this shopping. Anyways, we had a purpose to come here. My cousin's opening shop which was just launched today. So that's why we took our free time to pay a visit at GM Wholesale City. Wow! My cousin's wholesale bag shop was very nice and beautiful decoration of the shop. I would like to say Congratulation for my cousin who was launched the shop. Of course, my family and I took our chance to explore this wholesale city. It was a great to shopping while exploring a various of individual shop around the shopping. 


As the result, GM Klang Wholesale City was an ideal and strategic location in order to encourage merchants, producers and investors. Don't miss the chance to explore this location despite it was a far from big city, Kuala Lumpur. I believed that you would impress when see a various of items there. 

Interested to buy a cute and lovely bag at my cousin's shop? Why are you waiting for? Click In Bloom Enterprise Facebook to get more details. I believe that you all will fall in love with the bags especially bag lover. 

In Bloom Enterprise
A-4-082, 4th Floor, Block A,
GM Klang Wholesale City,
Jalan Kasuarina 1, Bandar Botanic Capital,41200 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Business Hour: 10am - 7pm Daily

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us