My Suprise Birthday@Suki Ya, Japanese Buffet Restaurant


Wah!! November is coming already. Today is the first weekend of November month. Gathering with one of my exclassmate and good friends can make my weekend would be wonderful and enjoyable. This gathering has a purpose which is to make a surprise birthday for my exclassmate friend and me. In order to celebrate my birthday, we just have a lunch at Japanese Buffet Restaurant named Suki Ya. It located at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya. I have been there few times. It is the best place to gather and eat healthy, low fat food in a warm atmosphere. It is suitable for those people who want to practice healthy lifestyle. 



I can not forget the funny situation. Guess what? When my good friend give the gift for me but it is for my classmate friend named Tiffany actually. I say that it is not for me but she keeps to tell me that it is for me but finally my good friend tell her that it is for her. She is very surprise and unbelieve as what we say! At the same time, she shy and I surprise when I get my real gift as well. I unexpected that they really buy the present for my birthday. Anyways, I am really appreciate and thankful to them for this planning and gift. Tiffany and I are very excite and happy because they celebrate our birthday in advance despite we just spend time for a short time however we are really appreciate these moment.

Furthermore, we take a lot of photo together during we are shopping and walking around the shopping at Paradigm Mall. Even we take our selfie of us also. It is the best moment ever I have seen! It is more surprising when they buy a slice of cake for us. Wow! The cake is expensive a bit but it is very nice to eat and delicious. It is my first time to eat it. I feel sweet when bite the cake. As we know, sweet foods can make us feel happy and it leads our mood is very great. What a sweet feeling. Hmm..Should I eat more sweet foods? To be happy always? It is not necessary to eat it often. Just eat it when I want to eat it.

Anyways, I am over happy and delight when my friend remember my birthday and celebrate my birthday. It is a special celebration and occasion for everyone included me. Firstly, I want to thankful for what I have in my life and what I have accomplished. I am really thankful to God and my family and friends who give me alot of support and encouragement during I have struggle with my life, trouble or others. Otherwise, I have alot of wishes that I want achieve in my life. I am looking forward to achieve my wishes and goals. As the result, I am really appreciate my life. Hope my dreams will be fulfilling very soon. Finally, I would like to say thanks so much to my all good friends who is planning this great occasion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us