My pen pal friend@Farewell

Now is the beginning of November month already. Time pass so quickly. Anyways, I am graceful to keep in touch with my pen pal friend which I have share about my story in my previous post. Remember? Okay, I have a wish which is to meet her in real person. Finally, I make an appointment with her. Curious why I say so? I can say that it is the last day that we meet up. After this, we will be hardly to meet up already. This because is that she get married with her husband who is white guy from United States last year. That's why I grab my chance to meet up with her for the last day after we have know each with other within 15 years.


Thankful to her because she manage to meet me despite her schedule is tight because she needs to plan and settle everything before she will move out to United States where her husband is staying. Firstly, I can't wait to meet her again after we don't meet in one year. Her husband come with her along. Her husband is really kind and cute. It is more surprise to see him because he is getting a bit fat if compare with last year. It indicates that he is very happy to be with my friend. Anyways, he is friendly. Glad to hear that they are very happy to be together.

I appreciate this gathering despite we spend time for short time. However I am really enjoy to have a good time with her and her husband. Guess what? Firstly, we go to have a lunch at Pasta Zammai. It is my second time to eat at Pasta Zammai. I have no idea what to eat and see a lot of menu. So I try to eat different meals where we can share to eat together. The meals is very delicious and make me drooling. Luckily, my mood is very good and enjoy to eat so much.

After that, we have a tea time at Haagen-Dazs which is a famous dessert shop. During this time, we delight and enjoy to chat chit because we have a lot of topic that we want to talk about. We are chatting through writing down in paper each with other. I never feel exhausted so easily. Her husband is understanding man and allow us to chat so much. Not only that, he is generous man also. As the result, I am happy to see my pen pal friend for the last day that we meet up and hug each with other.

In my heart that I want to express such as "I do not want to wake up and realize that what I am dreaming become true in front of my shut eyes. I don't want to stop hellos for fearing of saying good bye. Time will come, you will going to say good bye, you will say thanks for everything. It will truly hurt me but I will be sad but I will accept it and smile to hide the pain. Finally you have to leave". However, I believe that we can meet up again in the future. Maybe I can visit her at United States when I have a chance. Otherwise if she has a chance to go back to here, we can meet up as well. Anyways, I wish her to live happily forever and happy always. Miss her so much and remember her in my heart always. Love her as well. Blissful to have her in my life. Thanks for everything, my dear pen pal friend, Yean Ching. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us