My pen pal friend

Time was flies so fast. Pen pal friend? I had a pen pal friend since I was young. I was blissful to have one pen-pal friend in my life. It was not easy to keep in touch each with other until now. Recall back about how we introduced last time. It was always fresh in my mind. Feel like it just happened now. However it was 15 years already. Let me tell you all about my short story. 15 years ago, my former teacher asked me and two of my classmates to join her school to teach many students who was interesting to know more about Sign Language at her school.


There was hundred of students at the hall. Once we finished to teach them at the hall of the school. When we wanted to leave from that school. Suddenly a few young students who was girls. One of them asked me and my friends about my name and address. Few days later, I got a letter from a girl who was a student from that school. That's my pen pal friend. This story was how we started to write letter each with other. There was a lot of happiness and sadness in our letter. We were getting know better through the letter. Besides that, our friendship was getting bond and cherished our friendship. We never meet each with other within three years. After that, we decided to meet up because we could not recongise our face and wanted to meet in real person. Finally, we met up. It was hard to explain how was my feeling that time. It was really delighted.

We shared a lot of our feeling through our letter. It was amazing because we just wrote the letter each with other for many years. It was not easy to meet a loyal and honest pen pal who I have in my life. I was truly to appreciate it. Normally, some people did not really keep in touch each with other after few times as I know. It was a such waste time for them. However, I did not agree with them as what they said. So everyone has different definition about pen pal friend.

I had few sweet memory when she came to my 21st birthday party despite she was late but she managed to attend my party. It makes me touched with her action and I was over happy when I saw her at my party. Couldn't describe how was my feeling would be. Not only that, she cried loudly because of me. That day she invited me for the event where she believed that Pastor could heal my ears but Pastor did not come to me. She makes me surprised when I saw her cried a lot in front me. I was sad and speechless. She was really love me as her sister. I understand her feeling. Other memory was when she invited me for her wedding ceremony. Finally, she was getting married with someone she loved.

During this few years, I was always appreciate what we wrote our letter each with other. I would like to say thank you for your effort in order to make our friendship was bonded. Could not find a best pen pal friend in my life. Thank you for everything, Yean Ching. Hope you live happily forever

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us