Why quality of spending time with family?

Yahoo! Happy Saturday! Today will be great day for me. As I know, everyone want to spend time with family on weekend. However it might not great day for some people because they think that they should focus on their career than their family. Especially they say that the career brings a happiness for them because of the money can make them more happy. So I can't judge their opinions. Everyone have their own opinions and thoughts. Weekend is the best day for people who want to spend time with family except those people who is really workaholic. They are always focus on their career whole day. They never think want to spend time with family and want to earn extra money in order to live better.

Spend time with my family and aunt's family

It is obviously true that we have to earn money for our life however I think that we spend time with family is more important which is a valuable and priceless. No doubt that the cost of living is getting increased and quite tough nowadays. That's why some of us are very focusing on the career and job. It leads that quality of spending time with family is getting reduced. I figure out that why some of them never think that family is the most important than career and money and others. This because is that everything need money and there is no free. If not, they unable to survive without money and can't get anything as what they want. It makes their burden because of money issues. It is more funny when I realize that money issue never be discussed/debated in school. No wonder, most of people think about money first if compare with family after they are into adulthood!

Indirectly, it leads money to be evil. As we can see that some case or drama which we have been watch. Some of these storyline is true in the reality. Money can make people can argue and fight each with other. Not only that, it can make people jealous and the worst case which is to make them mad at their family or cut the relationship with family because of money. Other than that, they force to do the wrong action and leads them to step the wrong path when they have no choice.

I have a story to share with you all. I have read the interesting article. There is a young girl who is from rich family. She is normally live comfortable and better if compare with her friends. She will get anything as what she wants easily. However she has a lack of loving parents because their parents is always focusing on their career and make her feel alone. Every weekend, their parents have no time to spend time with family. Sometimes they never communicate each with other everyday. Despite they are rich but that girl feel happy? That girl would choose to spend time with family than born in rich family if the chance is given. This because that there is a silent and quiet feeling at house daily. Of course, everyone have different environment.

As the result, I would like to take my time to spend time with my family as can as possible because family is the most important than money and others. Quality of spending time with family is always best time I ever. I am graceful to have my lovely family and thanks to GOD because gives me a precious family for me. I appreciate it so much. I want to give you all a good quotes which is "No time to spend time with family is NO EXCUSE" before you regret when it is too late.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us