Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid, Selangor, Malaysia

Head to Hello Kitty Cafe, Sunway Pyramid!
Wondering when Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe would be coming to Malaysia? Yahoo! It came to Malaysia already. I always heard from many people talked about Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe launched in Malaysia few months ago. So Hot topic! Recently Hello Kitty exhibition held at Viva Home Mall in Cheras from January 2016 till Febuary 2016. If you miss the exhibition out. NO worries, you still can dine in Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe and play and enjoy with Hello Kitty there.

I enjoyed to explore this cafe
Recently, my hearing friend and I was shopping in Sunway Pyramid and at the same time, I grabbed my time to explore the pink and cute Hello Kitty decoration. I curious to see and what was the decoration which attracted many girls who fall in love with Hello Kitty especially Hello Kitty fans. It was very suitable for all girls who like to take a selfie and there was a lot of cute things around Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe. This time I relax because there was not crowd in the early morning.

Many hello kitty photos were around this cafe, so cute!
There was one of Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe located at Sunway Pyramid. Many people who love Hello Kitty where they can grab the chance to visit this cafe which surrounded with all pinkie and cute Hello Kitty themed at Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe. Thank you, my  hearing friend for accompany me to explore this cafe together. Had a great time with my hearing friend that I did not meet for a long time. Really appreciated every precious time to meet me and chat chit so enjoyable.

At the ground floor, they used for the dessert and bevergaes only. If you want to eat lunch/dinner, just take 1st floor
Once we stepped into the cafe, the waiter welcomed us with their cheerful greeting and bring us to the table where we will seat. Wow! This cafe had two section for dining which was double storey. So it had a plenty of Hello Kitty stuffs, cute drawing, portraits of Hello Kitty and many more. Everything was Hello Kitty stuffs. If you curious, just peek and visit this Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe. After I make an order for the beverages and meals. While we waited for the foods or beverages served. We enjoyed to walk around and take photo around it. The theme was too cute, childish and pinkie colour. In fact, I was not a huge Hello Kitty fan however I love to snap photo on cute stuffs.

Hello Kitty Chef will serve you!
My feeling to be happy, enough after my hearing friend and I explored all cutie stuffs. Pretty simple! Oh yes, I like a quotes was "Thank you for making my day become great and make me smile". Just apply it as it will make our day become beautiful and we smile everyday. Just imagine that I took a photo with a cute Hello Kitty mascot. It could make me smile. Cool! Finally, the meals served.

Les Trois Oeufs - Eggs Breakfast
Wow! One of the meal which was Les Trois Oeufs priced RM26.30. It contained three types of eggs with small toast. I love eggs so much. Despite it was small portions however it was delicious and not bad at all. So we enjoyed to taste it so mouthwatering. Yummy!

Wonderland Waffles
Next, other meal named Wonderland Waffles (RM19.10) served. The waffles was too cute because it had Hello Kitty style and contained sweet candy and fruits. So sweet after ate it at all. So delicious!

Earl Grey Tea Pot
The beverages was just Earl Grey tea(RM13.10) that I always like to drink. Can calm down after drink the tea and help to boost my digestion. There was a types of foods had listed in the menu however the price was a bit expensive. Do not miss the opportunity to eat Hello Kitty meals if interested.

Simple deco @ Hello Kitty Cafe
Hello Kitty Muffins
Hello Kitty Biscuits 
Besides that, the counter was displaying different cute Hello Kitty cake and cute Hello Kitty biscuits, mini cup cakes and muffins. If you like to eat or give these cute biscuits or cake for your family or friends, you can buy it there. I just enjoyed to take photo on these stuffs because it was too cute and reluctantly to eat.

The Hello Kitty's private room was very beautiful, wow!
Not only that, there was a private room which make a reservation. It was very suitable for the party celebration. A beautiful mural of Hello Kitty on the wall there.

Great interior design make the guests love it so much!
If you want to eat Hello Kitty dessert, try it!
The environment was cozy and childish style and white plus pink themed colour. It was not over pink at all. So it was a beautiful interior design for this Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe. It would be a prefect place to shoot. Anyways, I did not explore many foods to introduce this time because this was not food tasting session so I love to explore this and share my experience and review about Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe, Sunway Pyramid. Definitely, I would to share with you all if I get any interesting Hello Kitty meals to introduce next time if I have any chance in the future. Hope you enjoy to read this blog. If you curious about Hello Kitty updates, please check out at Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe Facebook Page

Cute Hello Kitty couple!
Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe
Lot 083.F.6, Oasis Boulevard
Ground Floor Sunway Pyramid
Tel: 03-5612 7703
Business hours: Mon – Fri (10am to 11pm)
Sat – Sun (10am to 1am)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us