100 Plus Outrunner @ Putrajaya


Yahoo!!!My good friends and I came back for the marathon again after 2 months. Wow! We were very delight to run to balance our health lifestyle. The marathon named 100 Plus Outrunner 2016 which was happening on 16 April 2016 at Putrajaya. As you know, my good friends and I always joined the marathon before. Just read my previous marathon if you curious to know what was my amazing experience. Thus, we love to explore different marathon where organized by different company and sponsors. For 100 Plus Outrunner 2016, the running category divided into 3 different groups which was 15KM, 10KM and 6KM and each category had different time to flag off at the start line.


Finally, we grabbed our opportunity to explore and peek about 100 Plus Outrunner 2016 as this was our first time for participate 100 Plus Outrunner 2016. We missed it out last year due to the registration closed and sold out so quickly. Well, since it was a night run thus we need to prepare to go there very earlier in order to getting rid of the lack parking space and the location was very so far.
Come to peek about what was inside the 100 PLus Outrunner event.


Once, we arrived there and firstly the situation was very quiet and little runners who came here very earlier. Otherwise we did not need to rush and and walking around there. Wow! There was several attractive booths where they had to attract the runners so that they enjoy themselves while waiting the starting time to flag off at 8pm onwards. So that's why my good friends and I need to wait for few hours so explore around this place immediately. Even this moment was quite relax for us!


I noticed that there had not a lot of games activities like the previous marathon where I joined however mostly, a variety of booth held during 100 Plus Outrunner 2016 event. At the same moment, we enjoyed to see around the booth. Wow! we spotted first booth. Guess what? Air Brush Tattoo Booth attracted us to get our 100 Plus tattoo where there was not many people around us.


So I enjoyed to take photo of my good friends when the volunteer put the tattoo on their arms. So Cool! Finally, we got it on our arms! Started to have a high spirit and extremely exciting! Count down the time!


In addition, we saw the big board which was the best place to shoot! So we enjoyed to snap our photo in the Facebook Frame photo which was really attractive and interesting. Many people love to shoot it. So lovable and sweet! Sweet memories. I love this photo. It was a best, treasure and precious photo ever I shoot! Thank you for being my amazing friends in my life. Definitely, now was the latest and modern trend that everyone love to selfie and welfie together. So it was not a surprising trend!


Then we continued to explore and walking to the place that we familiar to see before. It was Skyrides Festivals Park, curious to know about this attraction? Come to read my amazing story,....
Few minutes later, the rain poured slightly light however we got a place to cover under the big umberbella while we managed to buy some foods to make sure that we were not getting hungry easily and kept our energy. We enjoyed to have a great chat chit while waiting for the time to flag off.


The day turned into dark night and there was getting more crowd and more people were around the booth. The event was getting more lively and engetic especially few different cute mascot had been successfully to attract many people epecially kids love to take photo with that mascot. Of course, we would love to shoot photo with the cute mascot even STAR WAR mascot was very cool!


Wow! What a condience! The hot balloon flies up to the sky so we took photo with it together. So funny! Wow! Thank you to a volunteer who told us that the time was going to start off at the START LINE. The launch of the marathon was started and we never expect to see that a few singer performed their dance and the music make the situation to be more fun, lively and enjoyable. Everyone was excited and enjoyed to watch them out! So Cool and fun!


At the same time, we enjoyed to see a firework for few seconds. Wow! Amazing night scene! it encouraged us to think more positive and motivated ourselves to run no matter how long the journey that we run otherwise we won't give up to complete our mission. Like the the goal to be set and it would become TRUE. During this time, we kept to walk and run non stop till we lose our energy however, there was few water booth provided, make us restored and re-hydrated our body and almost want to complete the mission! Thank you 100 Plus drink make us got energy again!


At the same time, I explored different situation where some runners who just almost give up or getting tired or sat the road or runner's leg pain and make them could not walk or run till got the assistance from ambulance van! Could see their face expression in different environment. It encouraged me to NOT GIVE UP! The time passed by, oh my god, my legs were getting pain when almost arrived to Finish Line. Few more miles left. Hang in there for awhile! I kept to tell myself to NOT give up repeatedly! Lastly, we managed to complete our mission at Finish Line. Yahoo!!! Finally!!! What a smile face on everyone included us! Clap Clap to myself and my good friends included everyone who completed the route; 10KM and 15KM. We proud to be who we were!


First time we got a gold 100 PLUS Medal. it was such as beautiful medal that we received. At the moment, we hungry and lost our energy after the marathon for sure! Wow! We got the foodie box and others! However, I always graceful to have a such great friend for accompanying me and being at my side. Definitely, I did the same thing to them. As the result, it was a great time to explore the amazing event. Congratulation, 100 Plus event did very well especially they informed all runners that the venue changed to other venue immediately. Anyways, I can't wait to see other marathon which is coming soon. Curious about the mystery marathon? Stay tune for reading my next post very soon!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us