Life is short

When I woke up at morning, my brother told me a surprising news. I was really surprised after he told me about the news. Hard to believe that it could be happened quickly. I was very sorry and sad when heard the breaking news in my country. I believed that all of you would know about it because it was really surprising and sadness. I wished to express my deepest condolences to the families of the passengers and crew of MH17 after MH 370 was still missing and mystery. I was praying for MH17 and MH370. Let's pray for the victims and stay united to support one another during this difficult time. I understood that their family need some time to accept the reality. It was the most hardest moment that they faced.

In our life, we should not complain about life, working, money or many more. It is not time to complain but remember to graceful to GOD as what we face everyday. Every obstacle or challange is a test for us to overcome it. We do not know about when is our life would be like this as what the situation can be occured quickly and unexpectly. It remind me to remember that the life is beautiful as I am still alive now. I am always graceful to GOD everyday. I believe that GOD bless me and everyone in the world.

Life is short. We should appreciate as what we have nowadays. So we should enjoy our life as what we like to do and want to achieve the goals in our journey life. Despite the journey seems a long way to walk smoothly but there is a stone in front of the journey. I just give it as the best example situation for our life. We do not know and cannot predict the future. Anything can be happened suddenly. Finally, we must always graceful to GOD and spend time with our family and friends as we are alive. Remember that our family and health is very important than others.

I find the an interesting quotes. So I want to share with you all.
This is your life. Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appericate every last bite.

Open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often. Getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them so go out and start creating. Life is short. Live your dream, and share your passion!

Hope you like to read this post. Finally, I wish you all the best. Start to do your action and make your dreams come true.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us