Light Up The Night Run 2015 by ICE Watch, Marathon Company @ Shah Alam

My collection-kit from Watch Light Up The Night Run @ Marathon Company
Remember about my previous review, Puma Marathon? Now was other marathon named Ice Watch Light Up The Night Run that I joined recently. Wow! It was a big difference that the marathon flag off which occurred at night time this moment. It was my 2nd time to run during night time. Of course, my good friends and I were over happy to take part for this marathon at Shah Alam. No doubt, every December month, the rain poured so heavily everyday. So I wondered whether it would be same as what I experienced in Puma Marathon? If this marathon would be cancelled due to the bad weather? Anyways, we graceful that it won't cancel as it was still going on.

Exciting event ICE WATCH in Plaza Shah Alam Mall
Well, we came to Plaza Shah Alam Mall earlier because we didn't want to stuck in traffic jam and hard to find the parking if we reached too late. My good friend, Kim and I had been visited Plaza Shah Alam Mall on last March 2015. So it was a familiar mall for us as I just recalled back when visited this mall. In fact, we are first time join this marathon which located in Shah Alam.

Before the Light Up The Night Run started, I took this photo of stage event in Plaza Shah Alam Mall so cool
According to my good friend, Selina, this marathon had an interesting gift which was Ice-Watch's giveaway for every 6th registrant who will receive a gift of a watch "Ice-Watch" worth RM379 when they registered with the Marathon Company. Wow!! More interesting that all runners wanted it so much. Guess what? Men and Women for 10 km Category, those was 1st runner who complete for the marathon within short time, that runner would get a Ice-Watch worth RM699.

I took part in 10km Marathon as Kimberly encouraged me to try it
Once we arrived at this mall in the late afternoon, We surprised to see a lot of participants collected their race kit at the booth which just beside with ICE watch shop. So we had few hours to explore this mall and had a dinner in this mall. By the way, we had a great time to chat chit and had a great dinner in the late evening before we started off our Light Up The Night Run. We dumped few deaf at outside of the mall before the marathon started. It was the pleasure to see them. Wow! This moment, they joined this marathon because they wanted to experience of running for the marathon. Most of them took the route which was 5 km. While my good friends and I took different route which was  10 km.

The colorful balloons @ ICE WATCH 
Nice to meet many Deaf runners who joined 5km and 10km in the Light Up The Night Run!
The weather turned into dark however there was different of light colour could be seen very clearly. The theme of Light Up The Night Run's shirt was orange. So there was a plenty of the runners who wore orange T shirt. Really colorful for this event. Even there are the booths where they sold different stuffs contained colorful and light colors. Many runners bought them there.

The runners busy to check on the cool things!
My friends and I got the "light" painting so my face get two colors!
Within few minutes, the performance launched at the stage and warm up session started immediately. All runners included us did the warm up session. So exciting! We got free ICE WATCH wristband in different colors. Some deaf love to paint two colors on their face. So we did the same thing as what they did. So funny! First time my good friends and I painted it. Wow! So the situation was getting lively, energetic and cheerful. The performance was successfully to attract from many runners. So funny and enjoyable. More energetic! So cool!

We are cool before our route 10km flagged off



During Light Up The Night Run, all runners had a high spirit to run and enjoyed to view the beautiful scene especially the famous mosque and many more. There was a bit challenge that we need to overcome many hill which stop us. However, we never give up on running despite 10 km was too long. Yahoo!! Clap Clap! Finally, my good friend and I completed our 10 km.

Blue mosque in Shah Alam
Finally I completed 10km, thank you to Selina and Kimberly who encouraged me to run!
Overall, I had a great time with my good friends and would like to say thank you, my good friends. I like one quotes. Curious? Well, I want to share with you guys. The quotes was "Running together, makes Friendship Stronger and Stronger". Hope you like this quote and enjoy to read my post. Thank you for your time to read my post.

Colorful medals @ ICE WATCH! I love it
Copyright Image by RUNNING MALAYSIA, Thank you for taking this great photo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us